All Lies He Says!!!! Nicole Murphy's Ex Michael Strahan Denies Being Gay & Beating Ex-Wife



Nicole Murphy's Ex Michael Strahan Denies Being
 Gay & Beating Ex-Wife
BHR HollyWood Reports Michael Strahan has addressed the long-standing rumors that circulated about him in the months following his divorce from his ex-wife.


The former NFL star, who recently split from Hollywood Exes' Nicole Murphy, was subjected to rumors surrounding his sexuality with reports claiming he was gay and that he was a wife-beater after his divorce from Jean Muggli in 2006.

"The worst of it?" Michael tells Bryant Gumbel in HBO's Real Sports. "I think early on when you’re reading all these things in the paper that aren't true — I’m not an adulterer. I’m not gay. I mean, I didn't beat anybody."

When Gumbel says that the divorce didn't damage his public image, Michael responded: "Everybody has their own problems . . . I just kept go on being myself and it worked."

Michael was engaged to Nicole for months before calling it quits weeks ago following a series of rows.
Did you believe the rumors about Michael in the first place?

I'm Big Blac This Is Your BHR HollyWood Reports

Comments

BHR Popular Posts

Black HollyWood Reports Popular Posts