MMG's Gunplay Addresses Fight With G-Unit At BET Hip Hop Awards

BHR HollyWood Report Maybach Music Group's Gunplay has addressed the fight that went down between him and members of 50 Cent's G-Unit crew at the BET Hip Hop Awards last night.

Footage emerged of the two sides involved in a brawl backstage at the award ceremony in Atlanta, Georgia, on Saturday night, with various different versions of the incident emerging in the hours after.

During an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, Gunplay admitted that he was peppersprayed during the melee and also lost his chain.

"I was getting ready to go catch my ride but I was told by police I couldn't leave the trailers," he explained.

"Then I turn around and I see the Donkey with 8 more Donkeys, and it was either me jump the barrier and run, or stand, pull up my pants and knuckle it out with the Donkey."

"One of the Donkeys set it off and we rumbled...We were rumbling, rumbling and the pepper spray came," he added.

In other brawl news, Gunplay's MMG boss Rick Ross was also involved in a scuffle with Young Jeezy with footage of that incident also surfacing online.

Keep the peace, guys!

I'm Big Blac This Is Your BHR HollyWood Report

Comments

BHR Popular Posts

Black HollyWood Reports Popular Posts