Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Expecting thier Second Child together

 Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz  Expecting thier Second Child
 BHR HollyWood Reports.........The “Girl on Fire” singer, 33, made the announcement with an adorable photo on Instagram, posing in a flowing white dress next to husband Swizz Beatz and showing off quite the baby bump — and also noting that Thursday happens to be the couple’s wedding anniversary.

“Happy anniversary to the love of my life,” Keys wrote. “And to make it even sweeter we’ve been blessed with another angel on the way!! You make me happier than I have ever known! Here’s to many many more years of the best parts of life!”


Swizz Beatz (real name: Kasseem Dean), 35, posted another photo from the same shoot, and wrote: “Love is life & life is love and we’re so excited for another GIFT from up above Happy Anniversary my Goddess 4 years of greatness & cheers to 100 plus more inshallah.”


The couple married in 2010 and welcomed son Egypt Daoud Dean, now 3½, in October of that year. Dean is also father to three other children from previous relationships.
Alicia Keys 

In 2012, Keys reflected on the eye-opening experience of motherhood.

“Being a parent has made me more open, more connected to myself, more happy and more creative,” she said. “I’m more discerning in what I do and how I do it. It’s just made me a better person all the way around.”

She added: “What’s been surprisingly easy is just how natural parenthood feels. I feel great about how easily I’ve fallen into the role. I love it!”

Before announcing her pregnancy, Keys told PEOPLE that having Egpt also inspired her to switch up her style, chopping off her long locks.

“You just feel empowered,” she said. “You find there’s this whole empowered side to you and you’ll be like, ‘I’ll do whatever. Anything I want! I’ll do it!”

I'm Big Blac this is your HR HollyWood Report

Comments

BHR Popular Posts

Black HollyWood Reports Popular Posts