Tammy Rivera Claims That Joseline Hernandez Attacked Her Because She Was Jealous

Tammy Rivera
BHR Hollywood Reports......No one expected Joseline Hernandez to attack her fellow “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” co-star Tammy Rivera at the recent reunion taping, least of all Rivera herself.

Joseline Hernandez
But now that she’s weeks removed from the heated fight, Rivera recently reflected on her battle with Hernandez and claimed that the attack was brought on by Hernandez’s jealousy.

In an interview with VH1, Rivera explains her shock about Hernandez attacking her and then claims that the Puerto Rican princess is jealous of her.

"She just looked at me with a rage of jealousy, just like 'Oh b---- you sitting pretty; let me come try to f--- you up.'""Don't get me wrong, I don't give a f--- how pretty I'm sitting, a b---- ain't gonna swing on me and Tammy not gonna get up and get to knock 'em back...Like one thing you're not gonna do is come for me."

Tammy Riveria

She added that she was even more upset about the altercation because she and Hernandez never really had a serious "beef."

"We never had any interaction. I've never seen this girl, never called this girl. We never bumped heads.

There was never communication between us. Ever. That's why it was either some type of drug, or she had so much envy sitting in her, for her to come attack me like that."


I'm Destiny Renee This Is Your BHR Hollywood Report

Comments

BHR Popular Posts

Black HollyWood Reports Popular Posts